about my work...

"I paint Niagara for the same reason Monet painted his haystacks over and over ...the ever changing light".

Creativity art workshops & retreats

Creativity art workshops & retreats
See website for other locations www.permissiongranted.org

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Plein Air Painter - Plagarism

Plagarism - it exists...
But don't you just hate when someone comes along and takes the words right off your
website and writes articles and BLOGS - My article is clearly labeled copyright and may not be reproduced without written permission.
I am so upset ! I found another artist who had written an article on a site called Empty Easel about Choosing an Art Workshop - only when I started reading, she had plagarized an article I had written and copyrighted clearly 5 years ago ! It's also on her blog at http://elicedrone.blogspot.com/2009/04/how-to-have-great-workshop-experience.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment