about my work...

"I paint Niagara for the same reason Monet painted his haystacks over and over ...the ever changing light".

Creativity art workshops & retreats

Creativity art workshops & retreats
See website for other locations www.permissiongranted.org

Monday, April 13, 2009

Niagara Falls to Myrtle Beach - artworkshop for plein air painters

Niagara Falls to Myrtle Beach for plein air painter artworkshop is only 9 days away and counting.
Seems there's always a push at the end to get all my duck's in a row so the studio can function without me till I return.


And inevitably, I have to postone last minute studio requests which always happen to come in when I announce I'm going away for a week or so. Suddenly, everything is urgent. But, it usually works itself out and clients seems to be much more understanding that I'm not just leaving on holiday but, actually going away to work.

Workshops are exciting adventures, each one different, even though I've been to a location before. The biggest variable is the artists that come to my artworkshops.
I only have communication with most over the internet or by phone. I actually, in most cases, meet and work with them the first day of the workshop. This may seem unusual but, it's actually the norm over 90% of the time !


So, I continue to prepare for this next Niagara Falls to Myrtle Beach adventure.
Stay tuned.

My life as an Artist