about my work...

"I paint Niagara for the same reason Monet painted his haystacks over and over ...the ever changing light".

Creativity art workshops & retreats

Creativity art workshops & retreats
See website for other locations www.permissiongranted.org

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Sarasota Longboat Key plein air painting art workshop

American Contemporary plein air painter. Recently spent a few weeks painting in the Sarasota/Longboat Key area Dates for Sarasota plein air painting workshop will be posted on www.permissiongranted.org as soon as they are available.

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking at this website for years and never had the nerve to go. Well that was a big mistake. My daughter and I just came back from the most wonderful time! Jacqueline is such an amazing person & teacher. I know my paintings will be so much better from just what I learned in the two day workshop. My advise to anyone who is afraid to go, just go! you won't regret it! Jacki Bank

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking at this website for years and never had the nerve to go. Well that was a big mistake. My daughter and I just came back from the Sarasota workshop. It was amazing! Jacqueline is a fantastic person and teacher. I know my paintings will be much better from what I learned in just two days. My advice to anyone who is afraid to go, just go! You won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment