about my work...

"I paint Niagara for the same reason Monet painted his haystacks over and over ...the ever changing light".

Creativity art workshops & retreats

Creativity art workshops & retreats
See website for other locations www.permissiongranted.org

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Plein air painter - painting at Niagara Falls

American Contemporary plein air painter.
Yesterday at the Landing was a tad cooler, but, the light was cooler, also. I'll post that one later. The light was so sporadic, I could have come away with a half dozen dramatic images, time and chillin' allowed.
 
It's been a week retreat for me to be able to paint at the Falls for this bonus time in November.
With all the locations that are here to paint, I was drawn back to the Maid of the Mist landing again and again this week.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment