about my work...

"I paint Niagara for the same reason Monet painted his haystacks over and over ...the ever changing light".

Sign up for the latest Art workshops newsletter

Your privacy is important to us...Your info is never shared
Receive Updates with our Artworkshops newsletter!
Email Address:
Powered By Elite Email Marketing

See website for other locations

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Plein air painter - painting at Niagara Falls

American Contemporary plein air painter.
Yesterday at the Landing was a tad cooler, but, the light was cooler, also. I'll post that one later. The light was so sporadic, I could have come away with a half dozen dramatic images, time and chillin' allowed.
 
It's been a week retreat for me to be able to paint at the Falls for this bonus time in November.
With all the locations that are here to paint, I was drawn back to the Maid of the Mist landing again and again this week.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment