about my work...

"I paint Niagara for the same reason Monet painted his haystacks over and over ...the ever changing light".

Creativity art workshops & retreats

Creativity art workshops & retreats
See website for other locations www.permissiongranted.org

Sunday, December 26, 2010

American Contemporary Plein Air Painter

American Contemporary plein air painter.

Greetings!

You have previously expressed an interest in plein air painting workshops, either by email or as a past participant.

We'd like to keep you current on scheduled workshops to date.

Ever wonder how time gets away so quickly if you're trying to find time to paint, or even just some quality time for yourself ?

A book by Eckhart Tolle is all about the 'living in the now' concept, not waiting for more time, financial stability or better health. Because anything other than living in the now, is not really living. We all play roles in life and sometimes, those roles become bigger than life. Years ago, I began painting on the island of Monhegan - and through the years, my painting trips began to all center around painting on islands. It wasn't planned but, either I was drawn to them, or I was asked to do a workshop on one.

And the biggest magnet for me personally, was that on an island, I found it incredibly easy to 'live in the now'. No effort required - and if you add the element of painting en plein air, the process begs to be repeated and so, this 'draw' was a force that I listened to, before books such as, A New Earth, came into the mainstream.

You're invited to join me on this incredible journey...

www.jrbaldini.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment