about my work...

"I paint Niagara for the same reason Monet painted his haystacks over and over ...the ever changing light".

Creativity art workshops & retreats

Creativity art workshops & retreats
See website for other locations www.permissiongranted.org

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Plein Air Painter - favorite locations

American Contemporary plein air painter.
This painting is one of my favorite locations.
I call it Cliff House.
The front is actually almost level with the road, but from the sea, looks to be a lonely watcher (click to enlarge)

Available for your collection

www.jrbaldini,com

1 comment:

  1. Hi JR,
    This painting is fantastic. I especially like the colors and textures used to create the weight and form of a cliff you can feel with your eyes. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment