about my work...

"I paint Niagara for the same reason Monet painted his haystacks over and over ...the ever changing light".

Creativity art workshops & retreats

Creativity art workshops & retreats
See website for other locations www.permissiongranted.org

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Plein Air Painter - Judging an Art Show

American Contemporary plein air painter.

A month ago, I did the jurying for Havre de Grace for the 3rd year in a row, I believe.
The quality of the work was very good and they should have an excellent show.

Last night I was one of the judges for a juried show in Niagara Falls at Mt. Carmel Centre called 'Art in the Mist'.
My fellow judges were Tom Goldspink from TAG Gallery and Dr.Santina Malaguti from Amano Libera Gallery, both in St. Catharine's, Ont.



After almost 2 hrs, we had picked out 4 first, and a Best of Show, totally in agreement.
The three of us plan to be in touch in the near future.
It was a positive first experience judging here in the Niagara area.

The show continues through this weekend.
Congratulations to the winning artists !

American Contemporary Plein Air Painter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment