about my work...

"I paint Niagara for the same reason Monet painted his haystacks over and over ...the ever changing light".

Creativity art workshops & retreats

Creativity art workshops & retreats
See website for other locations www.permissiongranted.org

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Plein Air Painter - Historical Paintings


American Contemporary plein air painter.

This morning I was in a vault,standing a foot away from a Rockwell Kent painting of Monhegan Island painted in 1905, when Kent was just 23 years old and had arrived on the Island in June of that year.

I had a two hour meeting with the Curator of the Riverbrink Museum in Queenston, Ontario.
I got a call from him last week to see if I might be interested in displaying some work.
The Museum/Gallery is on the way to Niagara on the Lake.

My work will be in the Museum by the end of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment