about my work...

"I paint Niagara for the same reason Monet painted his haystacks over and over ...the ever changing light".

Creativity art workshops & retreats

Creativity art workshops & retreats
See website for other locations www.permissiongranted.org

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Plein air painting workshop update

Plein air painting workshop last weekend update.

" Jacqueline - Thank you so much for the photo of Jeanne and me.
We both enjoyed the workshop so much. As my first experience with
plein aire painting, I really appreciated the opportunity to watch as you demonstrated establishing a value study and building up the painting with application of color from dark to light. I loved "in the moment"quality of painting outdoors, even when the wind was blowing my easel over!

Your input was always helpful and so encouraging.
I plan to continue my efforts at painting outdoors and
you can count on me being at one of your future workshops.

Thanks again." Karen Ketchum